Rush-HD: DriveTV HDTV*beyond borders (part 2) 8pm & 11pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
img01.jpg

The journey continues as Mike V. speeds off the beaten path to South Africa and connects with the boarding community there - and Mike couldn't resist skating a local ramp in the Valley of 1000 Hills!​

I'm not sure why this is listed as a "premiere" tonight. I've seen the second episode on Rush a couple of times in the last week or so. Pretty cool show. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more episodes.

Mike

I think this is the second part of the second episode. Did you watch tonight? Can you confirm it was the same?

No, I didn't see it. I work base security now leaving the house at 2:30am pretty much kills any evening TV watching. I'll keep an eye out for it the next day or so while I'm off work.

Mike,

it looks like you were right. There are two more prgms that will debut in the summer:

"DRIVE TV started airing on May 21 on RUSH HD on the Voom high definition satellite network. The first show featuring Tony Hawk, Lance Mountain and Ryan Sheckler premiered on the 21st of May and the second show featuring Mike's trip to South Africa premiered on May 28. The third and fourth episodes will be delivering soon and will play throughout the summer. To get more information on Voom click the link below"

Source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)