RV receiver, how far from the home address can go?

I have seen this message only on VIP receivers, and NO, check switch does not fix it and non of the channels had worked not only the locals.

When you had the 211s did you had home receivers as well?

If you never had problems with the VIPs as well, may be the receivers with out of the service area message i have seen had some kind of glitch or they have not been active for a long time?

When you had the 211s did you had home receivers as well?

If you never had problems with the VIPs as well, may be the receivers with out of the service area message i have seen had some kind of glitch or they have not been active for a long time?
The VIP211K was our only Dish receiver at the time, and we used it pretty much all over the country with our portable 1K4 dish. Early on when we were dropping the pay-as-you-go month to month plan for one or two months at a time, we did have to have Dish send out a re-activation signal once in awhile when we turned it back on. As I recall, the message then was regarding activation just like a new receiver, and had nothing to do with where we were. The free info channels worked fine when I was dialing in the dish before re-activation though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)