S106 XACD UP

The one thing i would like to see changed is how it behaves playing shows from a folder. For instance. I have been recording the latest season of rescue me on fx. I have a few episodes in the rescue me folder. If i highlight the folder it says press play to watch the latest episode. It's a series. I don't want to watch the latest episode, I want to start at the beginning and watch the oldest episode.

This has bugged me too. Maybe they do it that way thinking that most customers do not delete shows they have finished watching. Me, I like to keep things neat and tidy. If it's something I want to keep for awhile, I move it to my EHD (when I still had my 722). If not, it's off the drive.

Three things I'd really like to see in the next release:

1. Undelete
  2. Not having to pause/FF/REW the program to display the timeline
  3. More stable network behavior

More stable network behavior
Yup it is still screwey on the new 1.07 software.

I just went to Dish Remote Access and it said my 922 was offline.

So I started up the Slingplayer on my iPhone and was able to watch video from my 922 and then disconnect... Once I disconnected from my iPhone I was able to access my 922 via DISH Remote Access.

When is archiving to external hard drive coming ???? That is the $64,000.00 question. Along with dish pass and manual recording timers.

DishPass and Manual Recording is available on Dish Remote Access.

And I saw a document yesterday saying they are working on the archiving...

The playback from the EHD is SLICK. :)

Yea, but it won't let me show me Some OTA channels with no data so manual timers are useless:(

I hope the engineering team has got that on the list.

I heard its to fix lockups when checking the weather

I just wish the weather app had my city on it. Every other major weather service does. So this is useless know too!!

but still love this box.

thanks for the screenshots!

can anyone post a screenshot of playing mp3's does it show like a player or something? Can you fast forward and rewind mp3's and video?

I wish I could test it, but I had to move all my recordings to my 922 to be able to actually watch them, so I no longer have any shows to watch on my now- empty external hard drive.

The manual recordings have always been available for the 922 on Dish Remote Access, the only problem is that the 922 picks up the start program name and if the next time the timer fires and a different program is in the block it will not record. I always had a 3 hour block on SyFy Friday nights set to record since they rotate shows in and out during the year, but have not been successful with the 922.

Hmm. I'm not able to get the DNLA working for videos. I'm using Nero MediaHome and my Sony Blu-ray player is able to see the videos. The 922 recognizes the server, but when I select the server, the video list is empty. Video formats are VOBs and MKVs.

Has anyone else tried Nero MediaHome with VOBs and MKVs?

Hmm. I'm not able to get the DNLA working for videos. I'm using Nero MediaHome and my Sony Blu-ray player is able to see the videos. The 922 recognizes the server, but when I select the server, the video list is empty. Video formats are VOBs and MKVs.

Has anyone else tried Nero MediaHome with VOBs and MKVs?

I haven't been able to get videos to work either. I'm using MediaLink on my Mac. My PS3 can see and play all my videos. The 922 can only see the mpg videos. They show up in the list but when I try to play them it goes to the screen like it is going to play it then chews on it for a while and then back to the list.

I have the same problem using TVersity on my windows system. PS3 works fine, but 922 streams audio and pictures, but no video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts