S526 new software update (hopper 3 DVR)

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Good morning u guys new software update this morning to the hopper 3 DVR.alot of channels are coming up with a error 004 message this morning. Fox news and some channels are doing this morning just to let you know about it.
Univision depotes channel has also been pulled from dish Network has of yesterday
Thanks Allen bluegras

Last edited:
Good morning u guys new software update this morning to the hopper 3 DVR.alot of channels are coming up with a error 004 message this morning. Fox news and some channels are doing this morning just to let you know about it.
Univision depotes channel has also been pulled from dish Network has of yesterday
Thanks Allen bluegras
Thanks, I'll have to check it out after work to see if theres anything different

Maybe I'll get a reliable connection to my EHD again.
The EHD not waking up sometimes in the mornings had gotten better with U525, but lately I have had to do a reboot about every three days to get it to wake up. I hope there is a fix with U526. How is your EHD doing TheKrell. Has it gotten any better? Are you able to connect to it now and see it from your Joey?

All 3 of my extended Hard Drives have been working good on both of my Hopper3 receivers. I can’t remember the last time they were missing. It is at least several months.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

All 3 of my extended Hard Drives have been working good on both of my Hopper3 receivers. I can’t remember the last time they were missing. It is at least several months.

Thanks dweber. Both my EHDs are getting old. Maybe time to replace them.

I manually updated both of my Hopper3 receivers to U526. I have not noticed any changes from U525. Does anyone know what changes were addressed with U526?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I manually updated both of my Hopper3 receivers to U526. I have not noticed any changes from U525. Does anyone know what changes were addressed with U526?

Still nothing on the Tech Portal, although the internals that got it pre-release noted issues with Youtube, Netflix and the voice controls

Mine updated to u526 but now my Joey software is showing no available Joey software
Don't worry about it. Your Joey already has Software and it works, right? This missing Joey Software has been a common occurrence on new receivers for over a year - and why I pre-download every Hopper to the newest software at home. When the Hopper does it's overnight update, the Joey software will be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)