S542 Hopper with Sling

Why ? As I recall, it's so you can get (2) Hopper 3s, but according to Matt (DIRT), two Hoppers aren't allowed (now).
Well, I guess will have to wait and see when the new switch comes out. I would think two Hopper 3s would be allowed then.

I thought, officially, the new switch is to enable customers with international programming, in addition to regular programming, get a Hopper 3. It allows (4) satellites to be received, which can't be done today with the hybrid LNB.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I thought, officially, the new switch is to enable customers with international programming, in addition to regular programming, get a Hopper 3. It allows (4) satellites to be received, which can't be done today with the hybrid LNB.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
The last I heard was the DPH42 switch will allow my DISH 1000+ to view all four satellites and also two Hopper 3s. No need for a wing dish for international program.

Reactions: Troch77
The last I heard was the DPH42 switch will allow my DISH 1000+ to view all four satellites and also two Hopper 3s. No need for a wing dish for international program.
This is true, But I don't think you'll be able to incorporate your H2s like we all originally thought last February.

I have 2 Dishes now so I can have my 211s on hand.

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is true, But I don't think you'll be able to incorporate your H2s like we all originally thought last February.

I have 2 Dishes now so I can have my 211s on hand.
I don't know about the Hopper 2s. I am not going to use them in my system. I just want two Hopper 3s, two Wireless Joeys, and two 4K Joeys.

Reactions: Troch77
Yeah, that "Updates" button has been there all along
On the hws with carbon hitting update sends you to a screen saying checking for software updates, I already had carbon so I figured I'd press it and it is downloading an update, I presume the new cui update from last night. So his update may do that as well on the older software

On the hws with carbon hitting update sends you to a screen saying checking for software updates, I already had carbon so I figured I'd press it and it is downloading an update, I presume the new cui update from last night. So his update may do that as well on the older software
Someone just posted that the latest s/w for the Hopper 3 has a 'check for software update' option as well.

Someone just posted that the latest s/w for the Hopper 3 has a 'check for software update' option as well.
1482274889897.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts