Sabres Blacked Out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slocoma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 22, 2004
Are the Sabres games blacked out on Dish because they don't have a deal with MSG?

If you live in MSG's or CSN Philly's territories the blackout restrictions still apply which is that you need to watch the game on your local RSN. I know it's messy, but the NHL doesn't care that Dish hasn't reached an agreement with these two networks. I can't watch the Versus feed of the Bruins and Canadiens, because I need to watch it on my RSN. One question, have you checked the Versus Alt channel, which is usually in one of 440s or 450s? When the Bruins were being spanked by Montreal last Thursday, I switched to the Versus Alt feed and watched the Flyers and Sabers. Versus gave the CSN Philly feed. I just wasn't sure if that ALT was blacked out as well.

I was blacked out from the alternate channel for the first game but was able to watch the 30 minutes they showed on Versus.

I don't know about game 2.

Game 3 was blacked out on Versus and I couldn't find it on any other channel.

BTW, I am in the Sabres market (Erie, PA). I just checked and tonights game on NHLN is blacked out and I don't see it on any other channel.

Wednesday's and Friday's games on Versus are not marked as blacked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)