Sacramento Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
We are into the 2nd quarter and wanted to know if anyone has heard anymore about Sac HD locals coming in. I guess they have until the end of June, before the 3rd starts to get them up? I can usually get OTA real well from Sac but when the weather is somewhat bad I do lose signal, especially two particular stations that go out, even with 80% signal strenghth. So far in the worse weather, snow, wind, rain, I have yet to lose signal on the regular Dish stations. My 510 would always got out in a heavy snow, but that was from snow build-up on the dish. So far the 622 has performed well in that area. Thanks

Haven't heard yet. I don't think it will be too far out, though.

"I can usually get OTA real well from Sac but when the weather is somewhat bad I do lose signal, especially two particular stations that go out, even with 80% signal strenghth."

If you're talking about KOVR13 and KMAX31 they have a whole slew of additional problems. You might be experiencing their technical problems rather than loss of signal. KOVR was out 3-4 days last week.

Scott

Sac locals,

I have been talking to Mr. Dugan and Mr. Moran at E@ since last week. The OTA channel guide for 13.1 is now avasilable. Unfortunately the guide for 13.2 is now gone. I guess if I had a choice, I prefer 13.1 since the second subchannel is only the digital feed.

They are looking into KVIEHD (6.1) and hopefully can get that going, also. Their monthly program guide is 74 pages. What a pain.

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)