Sad News: Mike Kohl's Wife Passed Away Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Mike it was the least we could do. I am glad that we could help out in a small way.

For those that missed last nights show, the first 10 or 15 minutes is a really good listen as Mike tells the story of his wife. He called it an obituary but I called it a celebration. And to me I could hear the pride as he talked about her.

You can listen at http://vps.access-america.net/sattalk/sattalk_01-29-14.mp3

Scott, I hope you can keep up the donation line open for a while. The 2nd Wednesday only comes once a month and I do not know if I will have anything soon, but I can only think of how I would feel if mom was no longer with me. Her sister is not doing well so mom is with her right now which also makes things a little tighter than normal.

Mike, our prayer are surrounding YOU.
POP

My condolences. Very difficult to go through something like this Mike. My prayers are with you and all your family.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Condolences to Mike

Sincere condolences to Mike and family on your wife's passing. You have assisted us all the way down here in Bahamas. Thank you for your FTA site usage ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)