Sadoun Cheap Auctions!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Well, I did not need it, but I just "won" a KUL1 LNB for $1.00! With shipping it is a whole $13.37! I like the KUL1 lnbs, and I already have a spare, so now I will have another! I have been bidding on some 6' Dishes too, but have not "won" one yet. THANKS Sadoun for your cheap auctions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you!! I was looking at the sadoun auctions, but I'm just too impatient for them. I can tell you one thing, I couldn't recommend Sadoun more. :)

I have bought 90+% of my FTA gear from them. We are lucky on this forum that we have great sponsors that partake in the discussion here. I found if you stick with Sadoun & SatelliteAV you should be happy. I am sure there are others too, but these are the 2 I have delt with :)

I have bought 90+% of my FTA gear from them. We are lucky on this forum that we have great sponsors that partake in the discussion here. I found if you stick with Sadoun & SatelliteAV you should be happy. I am sure there are others too, but these are the 2 I have delt with :)

I agree. I find Sadouns sites one of the best put together and informative. Not to mention the service has been excellent. My order has already shipped and will be here Friday. :) Everyone I talk to thinks I'm nuts for spending money on this stuff, but eh, what do they know. They can't even tell me the difference between circular and linear polarity. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)