Sadoun: Don't miss these $1 No reserve auctions

Sadoun, I must say top notch service and faster than ever expected shipping. I got my main purchase a day early!
When it warms up and I get a chance to install everything I have I'm coming back for some more stuff.

Thanks again, I can't recommend you guys enough!

Thank you guys for your bids. I am glad you are getting some good deals (please increase your bids guys C'mon? :D ). Can I call it Xmas in April? Heck, it is still snowing outside today, so might as well. :)

BTW, I am really grateful to the good guys and gals that work for me. They do an outstanding job whether the item is a $1 or $1000. We know there is a customer at the other end and we should do our best to get the item to him/her as soon as possible.

I just spoke a few minutes ago to a nice lady on the phone and gave my cc#. Now I will be waiting like a kid at Christmas. I did not spend enough to get a hat though :(

I am glad you guys got some deals. We have a few new listings as well, but this time we have a reserve price on some of them. Hey, we have to make money :D

Thanks for your comments about the staff. We are all like a family here in the office and we are happy to service the customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)