SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Blowout Inventory Reduction Sale Price $99

120CM Ku Offset Free To Air Satellite Dish Antenna
FORTEC STAR FC120M A high quality steel constructed dish

Regular price $149 each

14-1.jpg

• Floor mount shown in picture is not included.
  • Dish comes with a Universal type Roof, Wall mount with side support struts
  • LNBF is optional.
  • 40mm LNBF holder included.
  • White color available only.
  • Dish has a rectangular style tubing to hold LNBF.
  • DSS LNBFs will mount directly to the LNBF arm without the need to use the LNBF holder.
  • Works great for commercial satellite reception as well

If interested, contact me (include your email, shipping to home or business, and zip code) for a complete quotation including S/H. Shipping multiple dishes on one pallet will add little to the cost of S/H. So, if you want to take advantage of this low price and order multiple dishes, let me know.

This offer is for a limited time (expiring 12/20/08) and while supplies last.

Specs. & pictures:
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/...nch-offset-ku-band-satellite-dish-antenna.htm

Attachments

• FC120-075.jpg
    FC120-075.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 316

andyb2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2008
If it din't cost as much as the dish to ship here I'd think about it.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
sales

That's quite a stack of dishes there!!!!! I couldn't possibly find enough poles for all of 'em. I wonder if there's a motor big enough to move one of those....

skysurfer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 1, 2006
Has anyone heard back from sadoun? I contacted him the day he posted the offer to get a quote and it's been a few days and I haven't heard back from him.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
skysurfer,

I don't see your request in my PM inbox? Try again.

The only motor we have now that will work with this dish is the DG380.

jamestheman

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 15, 2008
Dallas,Texas
I wish you were local! I checked shipping for my town and it said like $215! so $315 is a bit out of my christmas time budget! Maybe one day! Too bad there isnt one around dallas

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi All,

If you are interested in getting one or more of these dishes, please call our office on Monday and ask to speak to Judy. Have her check the lowest shipping cost to your zipcode.

Shipping multiple dishes on one pallet will add little to the cost of S/H. So, if you want to take advantage of this low price and order multiple dishes, let me know.

You can also email her at judy @ sadoun.com

Include your email, shipping to home or business, and zip code

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Hi All,

If you are interested in getting one or more of these dishes, please call our office on Monday and ask to speak to Judy. Have her check the lowest shipping cost to your zipcode.

Shipping multiple dishes on one pallet will add little to the cost of S/H. So, if you want to take advantage of this low price and order multiple dishes, let me know.

You can also email her at judy @ sadoun.com

Include your email, shipping to home or business, and zip code

I'll probably call on Judy on monday. How accurate is the shipping calculator? UPS Ground to 87109 for $241.76 seems a but off. This is a great deal but to spend 2.5X the cost of the dish for shipping could be a deal breaker for me.

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
cuttin' the cost of shipping

We need to get guys around the country to order up six at a time.
Then when they come in, everybody in that area descends on the pallet and gets theirs.
That should cut shipping cost to manageable.

I live near the docks where they come into the port of Los Angeles.
So, how much for one (or six) that doesn't have to travel to Sadoun's place in Ohio, and back again? :cool:
I'm 90807, but can pick up anywhere within 20..30 miles.
The docks are just a leisurely 20 minutes away on the freeway.

That's where the cruise ships depart.
I take friends down there every year to jump on for a weekend cruise.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
I'll probably call on Judy on monday. How accurate is the shipping calculator? UPS Ground to 87109 for $241.76 seems a but off. This is a great deal but to spend 2.5X the cost of the dish for shipping could be a deal breaker for me.

The Online shipping calculaor on large items (i.2 120cm or 240 dishes or multiple order of these items) is off sometimes. The calculator uses UPS rates to calculate. However, large items like this we ship by Freight. The freight rate is much cheaper. I suggest anytime you want to order a large "Freight" item like this dish or the 240cm dish, is to call us and place the order over the phone. You should ask the saleperson to verify shipping rate with the freight carrier and adjust the rate accordingly.

skysurfer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 1, 2006
skysurfer,

I don't see your request in my PM inbox? Try again.

The only motor we have now that will work with this dish is the DG380.

Let me ask part of what I PM'ed you here (since it can be a public answer) unless the motor part was answring someone else's question.

I have the Stab HH120 - is this dish too heavy to use with the STAB HH120?

If it's too heavy to work with a HH120, then resending a PM for a quote is moot.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi,

Since I got a few inquiries about shipping cost, I am going to make this easier for us.

I am going to add $135 for Shipping and Handling. This will cover most of the areas within 2 delivery zones from OHIO. This shipping fee will also cover multiple dish orders.

However, if the actual S/H is higher than $135 we will contact you prior to shipping your order.

If interested in ordering one or more, click below and proceed to pay by paypal:

Buy Now

Last edited:

byron

SatelliteGuys Guru
Oct 19, 2007
Ooltewah, TN, US
Not a bad deal, as I'm getting mine in three days turnaround time overall, for the $99 price + the above estimate for shipping here in West FL. May just be me here, but I certainly didn't mind the cost, for the speed of freight delivery in return, and the $50 off a decent 1.2m dish. Thanks guys!

skysurfer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 1, 2006
Since I've never done freight before, I have a stupid question. Does freight shipping take the item right to a customer's door or only to the customer's local freight carrier hub and a customer has to go pick it up and take it home?

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Since I've never done freight before, I have a stupid question. Does freight shipping take the item right to a customer's door or only to the customer's local freight carrier hub and a customer has to go pick it up and take it home?

Sadoun can probably give you a more informed specific answer, but in my experience:

Usually, you can have most freight delivered to your door, but for some things (not satellite related but same rules should apply) I have requested it to be delivered to the local carriers terminal, and I have gone there and picked it up on their dock.

Advantages to this are, it is usually cheaper to ship to the terminal, and obvious damage to the shipment can be noted immediately at their facility. I would be tempted to perform a string test before I accepted the shipment, YMMV.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Most of the time it is delivered to the a business loading dock, or in case of a residential address, to the curb of the house. However, if the freight company can not reach a residential address for some reason, they will call the customer to arrange pickup at their hub.

We use two different freight companies most of the time (UPS Freight or R&L Freight, depending on cost and speed).

byron

SatelliteGuys Guru
Oct 19, 2007
Ooltewah, TN, US
Had the dish delivered to my workplace yesterday and set it up within an hour last night. The R&L guy called ahead to arrange a good pickup location within the high rise building. They even brought it up our private freight elevator 16 floors with no hassle about it. This thing is huge, so you better have room for it! It's awesome though. Thanks again for offering this sweet deal to SatelliteGuys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts