Sadoun Special: Factory reman RCA receiver at 60% off retail

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Bargain deal on standard definition remanufactured DirecTV receivers for your office, tailgate party, or second room in your house.

Up to 60% off retail Starting at $39 only

RCA's DIRECTV second-room receiver provides the flexibility of watching different DIRECTV programs on different television sets at the same time. Your kids can watch movies in the living room while you listen to the news in the kitchen--using a single DIRECTV subscription. If your RCA DIRECTV systems are connected to the same phone line, DIRECTV can mirror your subscription package with only a small fee for each additional receiver.

Limited time sale while supplies last.
http://sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Receivers/DirecTV-Receivers.htm

I have a question about this box it says you can watch two different TV and different channels as long as there is a phone line connected.
Do you have to have the phone connected to Multiple TV Watch
I am assuming this is done via connection through the phone line what if I don't have a phone service and connect a line to it,.
does this work something like ethernet

Do you have a question or are you just here doing some free advertising ?

:rolleyes:
he's a gold sponsor here at satguys, yorktown. you've only been around since Nov so you're pretty much a newbie here. i suggest you try to be a little nicer and make sure what you're about to post is ok. just a friendly suggestion before some start reporting a post of yours to the mods.;) no hair off of my back or ass :eek::D:D

It JUST a plain additional receiver, plain & simple, that only provides 1 output, just like any other D* receiver.
You do NOT need the phone line to do this.
This is NOT a dual-output receiver, a la DISH...

Also, these are not much value for us folks in 72.5 markets, as they will NOT work for locals that only have locals in MPEG4. (ALL of 72.5 will be going bye-bye in the next year)

Last edited:
Do you have a question or are you just here doing some free advertising ?

:rolleyes:

I just say just shut up.

First of all even if he was not a sponser of this site I would defend him as his company been fair great company to me for many years I have bought dish net stuff and some dtv stuff from him. I even reccomend dtv customers to him when they are looking for stuff we can not specifically order for a customer.

I fully endorse his company when I am at work and i will here too so you may not of known then but you know now to slow your roll and show some respect.

I have a question about this box it says you can watch two different TV and different channels as long as there is a phone line connected.
I am assuming this is done via connection through the phone line what if I don't have a phone service and connect a line to it,.

I think that ad copy is referring to the fact that this will allow you to watch TV on a second TV, meaning if you only had one DirecTV receiver previously, adding this to your account allows you to watch TV in two rooms because you would now have two receivers. That copy sounds really old and probably came off the box, and since those receivers are like 4 or 5 years old, it's not surprising.

Hi This1.

This is just a basic single tuner receiver. Only supports one TV. Basically, if you already have a subscription and you just want to add another TV in your house (i.e. in your spare guest bedroom, kids room, basement, garage, office, etc) , you could get this receiver. A additional monthly fee to DirecTV of $5/mon will apply.

I just say just shut up.

First of all even if he was not a sponsor [Forum gold sponsor since 2003] of this site I would defend him as his company been fair great company to me for many years I have bought dish net stuff and some dtv stuff from him. I even recommend dtv customers to him when they are looking for stuff we can not specifically order for a customer.

I fully endorse his company when I am at work and i will here too so you may not of known then but you know now to slow your roll and show some respect.

Thank you stonecold. Your testimonial is well appreciated.

That copy sounds really old and probably came off the box, and since those receivers are like 4 or 5 years old, it's not surprising.

That is the case indeed. Thanks for clarifying.

We have sold quite a few of these and people seems content with this basic receiver.

That is the case indeed. Thanks for clarifying.

We have sold quite a few of these and people seems content with this basic receiver.

You guys are on to something,

There is a large (IMHO) segment of the Directv customer base who have no plans to enter the world of HDTV. They have to wait for their grandchildren to arrive to program the VCR and have worn the buttons of all their remotes.

Remanufactuere "legacy" stuff!

Joe

There is a large (IMHO) segment of the Directv customer base who have no plans to enter the world of HDTV. They have to wait for their grandchildren to arrive to program the VCR and have worn the buttons of all their remotes.
my grandma is one of them :)

Well all I can say is Different Strokes for Different Folks, not everyone is looking for all the bells and whistles at this point in time.

That is the point,
I even had one job ripped out and sent back. Everything worked fine but the guy's wife couldn't ( wouldn't) figure out how to use the remote. I made two trips to put the TV back on channel three and another to select the correct input.

By contrast...kids can take a receiver...without even looking at the instructions ...and get it running in their rooms without interfering with the rat nest of wires that runs their AV games, computer & stereo.

So many buttons...so many, many buttons!

Joe

Last edited:
Jimbo

These are good old RCA MPEG2 SD basic receivers. No bells and whistles.

Will work for fine for

• Motel Headend systems
  • 2nd rooms in the house
  • Tailgate parties
  • Cabin
We got a closeout deal on them and passing the savings to the customers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)