SAMI 10' BUD Rebuild

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gpswx4cster

Original poster
Jun 28, 2019
St. Francisville, LA
First post Guys. I am currently in the process of rebuilding my older 10' SAMI BUD. I just had the mount sandblasted and repainted along with having the dish repainted. I am replacing all of the nuts and bolts and replacing them with all stainless steel. Would someone happen to have an old SAMI Dish parts list that would document all of the nuts and bolts used? My dish has been in storage for several years and I don't have the old screws.

Thanks!

Reactions: k.r. and FTA4PA
:welcome to the forum gpswx4cster.
We like to see a dish being restored and used once again :) I don't see a manual/parts list in the manuals section but I don't think it should be difficult to figure out what is needed. Post lots of pictures. A few members have the Sami's and may be able to identify the harder parts.

Just started laying out the pieces to make sure everything fits correctly. Making a parts list and will head to hardware store either today or tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_7238.JPG
    IMG_7238.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_7240.JPG
    IMG_7240.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_7241.JPG
    IMG_7241.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 311

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)