Sampling of Where the 811 Installs are Being Rescheduled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
install complete

I was on the phone with Dish last night a 9 PM trying to find out why the promisied install hadn't happened when the tech showed up. He had the S-Dish and 811 with him, did the install and set-up and left at 1 AM. :!:

These guys get paid a flat rate per install with a certain number of jobs assigned. They're working every day of the week. He was on the phone to 2 other techs also doing installs after 11 PM last night. According to the tech, the biggest problem his company has is finding enough qualified installers to handle the work load.

I'm happy that I got the install. I'm amazed that it happened after 9 PM on New Year's Day :!:

Finally, fourth time is a charm. They came this morning, Jan 5th. I was shocked, but happy.

Although I will say, the dark picture, ouch. It is darker than the 6000.

After initially getting stood up on 12/19, the installer says they will have an 811 today.

edit - The Dish installer showed up w/ an 811 and I'm hooked up with ESPN HD, Discovery HD, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)