Samsung blackjack expert

shadowwalker

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 12, 2004
I have jumped into the world of the smart phone and so far it has been confusing. I hope someone out there uses or has used the blackjack. I like the email but only having the device check it every 15 min or when ever i push send and receive is a minor pain. Does anyone know of an email service that is little more instant or knows how to mod the factory default setting. Thanks in advance:confused:

What type of email are you trying to check? If it's exchange server, the BJ does have push capabilities. You just need to configure the server source and settings in ActiveSync and set the frequency to "as mail arrives".

If you are setting up your mail account as POP or IMAP, then you are limited to a static frequency.

I am using my gmail but if there is a service that offers push for a low fee that would be more attractive.

Another important consideration is battery life. You greatly decrease your uptime by having it check e-mail frequently (especially on a 3g network). Is there really something that can't wait 15 minutes?

Another important consideration is battery life. You greatly decrease your uptime by having it check e-mail frequently (especially on a 3g network). Is there really something that can't wait 15 minutes?

Yes 15min is way to long. Battery life is something I am have already dealt with. I have two extended life battery plus the one that came with it

I corrected the title to say blackjack instead of backjack :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts