Samsung Galaxy Note 9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Flat Disk style a couple years old now and it was shaky making the connection through a robust protective case so I could end up thinking it was charging but it had lost connection.

The Anker does not have that problem.

I had alos bought one of those DeX connector devices ($) so I could tinker on my computer but threw it in the garbage. It is intended to solve a problem that does not exist for me.
I've got an Otterbox Defender on my S10 ...
Everytime I happen to go by Best Buy, I go by the Samsung table, which has the Old dou charger on display and it connects every time without any issues. I was happy to see that ...
Still wanting to make sure I get the 12w version ...
Waiting to see if Anker replys with thiers or not.
If they have one yet.

I had alos bought one of those DeX connector devices ($) so I could tinker on my computer but threw it in the garbage. It is intended to solve a problem that does not exist for me.

I got a DeX pad on impulse with my pre-order accessory credit in the rush to get my S10 pre-order placed with Samsung. The geek in me was thinking about tinkering as well, but the more I thought about it while waiting for the S10 to arrive, I kinda came to the same conclusion. Between all my computers, tablet, and phone, even my geeky self couldn't really think of how/where I would ever use it, so I just left it sealed and put it on ebay.

What I want to see is a charging bowl so your phone doesn't vibrate off the elevated pad when your feed explodes in the middle of the night. My friend had that problem with his old Galaxy and it did a number on his screen when it fell off the table. His solution was to rubber-band his phone to the charging pad.

Me, I have no problems plugging in my phone every night. It backs up everything to my computer and synchs everything that doesn't come over the air.

I've got an Otterbox Defender on my S10 ...
Everytime I happen to go by Best Buy, I go by the Samsung table, which has the Old dou charger on display and it connects every time without any issues. I was happy to see that ...
Still wanting to make sure I get the 12w version ...
Waiting to see if Anker replys with thiers or not.
If they have one yet.
Looks like Anker does Not have a Wireless Charger Dou available that I can charge my phone and watch .... at least as of yet, per thier email ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)