Samsung Galaxy s3 vs HTC One X

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
My contract expires on June 1st with T-Mobile and I am debating on what hanheld to get. I saw this on youtube:

and this...

What do you think? All feedback would be greatly appreciated...!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both excellent with great specs.

Having played with a Galaxy Note and I like the larger screen.

Either way you won't have a bad phone.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

If you are going to stay with T-Mobile then they do not have the HTC One X. I noticed last night while looking that they had the HTC One S and the big difference is the screen size. Instead of having a 4.8" like the X the S only has a 4.3" screen. Also the second video says it has a quad core CPU but the HTC site only says it is a dual core.

If you are going to stay with T-Mobile then they do not have the HTC One X. I noticed last night while looking that they had the HTC One S and the big difference is the screen size. Instead of having a 4.8" like the X the S only has a 4.3" screen. Also the second video says it has a quad core CPU but the HTC site only says it is a dual core.

I was wrong the HTC One X has a 4.7" screen not 4.8". I will say that it is one sharp display.

Please tell me you didn't have T-Mobile because of Dwayne Wade.:wink:

LMAO! No...I got grandfathered in through my wife and NO ONE has a better family offer. I get 4 lines, with 2 data packages, 1000 text messages and 4000 anytime minutes for $139 including all taxes.

NO ONE comes close ....no reason for me to leave

Amazing devices them both. Having such an hard time deciding which one to go for though my personal like is bit leaning towards HTC One X it looks fantastic. I read somewhere there's some issue with the coating it comes of after mild usage, Does anybody here owns one?

I'm going to have to wait and see what Sprint gets from both of these manufacturers.

What I'm seeing for Sprint on the SGSIII is a dual core, and watered down on memory.

I'm curious to see how much of a 16G phone they put as /data (where apps and files go) vs making it a "pseudo-SDcard".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts