Samsung SDI says to end plasma panel display production

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They are, I believe, the last large producer of PDPs. We all knew it was coming.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Well that stinks I love my plasma well I better buy a samsung before they are no more

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The end of an era. I doubt that plasma could have made it to 4k, the cell sizes would be too small. It took them a while to get to 1080p

Yes, this doesn't surprise me ...
That said, I love my Plasma .... it will be here a long time before I need another tv ..... knock on wood .... :)

I knew when Samsung stated they would not update their flaghsip model this year it was over. LG will drop soon Im sure. Shame, no sets can match them PQ/Price/Screen Size. Sure, I can buy a nice Sony XBR for $7000, but why would I want too?

I'm just still hoping OLED can reduce price and increase screen size or Ill guess Ill be stuck with a 4K LCD in the future. Oh happy is me.

That sucks, like the rest of you, I love my plasmas. They have the best combo of PQ and price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)