samsung surges past apple

I have a Samsung Galaxy S "Captivate"

Best phone I have ever owned...hands down. (former multiple versions of iphone user + many other kinds of cell phones)

After the holidays are over, I'm upgrading to the Galaxy S II. Super excited

My Galaxy S II makes my old evo look like a kids toy. Hands down my Samsung is 1000 times better then my now sold HTC Evo.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

My Galaxy S II makes my old evo look like a kids toy. Hands down my Samsung is 1000 times better then my now sold HTC Evo.

maybe you'll be able to convince me. pm heading your way.......

i gotta say this phone is tougher than what i thought. dropped it over the weekend at a restaurant where the floor was concrete. it dropped from the table and hard. i mean it bounced around. when i saw that i expected the worse but to my surprise not a scratch. tough phone when you consider how thin and light it is.

i gotta say this phone is tougher than what i thought. dropped it over the weekend at a restaurant where the floor was concrete. it dropped from the table and hard. i mean it bounced around. when i saw that i expected the worse but to my surprise not a scratch. tough phone when you consider how thin and light it is.
Case? Screen protector?

Case? Screen protector?
no screen protector. i've had good experiences with gorilla glass. and funny that you mentioned the case. the case is crap which is why the phone fell. its a case that separates into two parts so when i went to grab the phone it slipped out of the case and onto the floor. i should have a better case coming in and in one piece. its happened twice which is why i ordered a different case. basically the case stays in your hand while the phone slips from under it if it accidentally separated on its own. great protection huh??? lmao.... thats why i was impressed that the phone was ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)