Samsung UN75ES9000 3D LCD HDTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
toppick.cur.png

022213_Samsung_spidey_promo.jpg

022213_Samsung_angle.jpg

022213_Samsung_profile.jpg

The best plasmas can provide slightly better real-world blacks and better off-center viewing than the Samsung. But what Samsung offers here is one of the five best flat-screen HDTVs I’ve yet tested. In no particular order (apart from the first set listed), the others are the Pioneer Elite PRO-141FD (60-inch plasma, no longer available and not 3D capable); the Panasonic TC-P65VT50 (65-inch plasma, exceptional 2D but the dimmest 3D of the group); the Sharp Elite PRO-60X5FD (60-inch LCD with full LED backlighting, continued availability unknown—the Sharp Elites were a no-show at the 2013 CES); and the Sony XBR-55HX950 (55-inch LCD with full LED backlighting). The latter two are also notable for their bright 3D. And while I’ve only compared the Samsung side by side with the Panasonic, I’ve experienced all of the others (apart from the Sharp Elite) in the past year—and have lived with the Pioneer for four years as my personal television.

Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)