Sanctuary - Official thread

I went AWOL about three episodes into the season. Don't really care if it comes back.

Yep, I'll keep watching if they make some more. The network and those involved with the show have been really quiet. I thought it was a bad sign when they went from season three ending last summer right into season 4 in October. Hopefully I'm wrong, we can use more Amanda Tapping. :)

I thought it was interesting how they changed Magnus's outfit and did long shots a lot to highlight her legs. Trying to spice up scifi?

Hard to believe the series was very expensive. It was all green screens... Hardly any set costs. Plus shot with Red digital camera.

But, hard to compete with some guys running around in the woods with an ir camera...

Exactly (sadly). How do you compete with the pay scale of some guys running around the woods with an IR camera and dialogue like "Did you see/hear that?!" Plus, you have no script-writers to pay, no continuity issues...you just go to some patch of woods somewhere and say "Boo!" a lot. Compelling TV there, that's for sure... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)