Santonio Holmes Traded To New York Jets For 5th Round Pick!

There's a big difference between Diva and dunce, Bryant was reportedly late for not only team activities, but games in college. He also apparently has the mentality of a 12 year old, the one that makes it seem OK to lie if the truth will hurt them more. When he ran an awful 40 on his pro day (the most meaningful 40 he'll run in his entire career) he said that he forgot his best pair of cleats. In followup questions he admitted he had 20 pairs with him.

PFT says that more than 10 teams at this point have taken him off the draft boards. He could be the next Randy Moss, but will he perform like Randy @ the Raiders, or Randy @ The Pats/Vikings? TBD, and not worth the risk for most.

I think alot of that is smoke screen for teams OUTSIDE the top ten picks in HOPES he is still around for the middle 1st round. That guy will NOT be around late 1st round(picks 20 and above).

I think alot of that is smoke screen for teams OUTSIDE the top ten picks in HOPES he is still around for the middle 1st round. That guy will NOT be around late 1st round(picks 20 and above).

Steelers pick # 18 and NEED another WR.
If they were to take him, the whole world would complain about the Steelers !

Who are the top 5 WR's and who will be available in the 2nd round ?

Steelers pick # 18 and NEED another WR.
If they were to take him, the whole world would complain about the Steelers !

Who are the top 5 WR's and who will be available in the 2nd round ?

According to Scout.com, the top WR's are as follows:

1. Dez Bryant, Oklahoma St.
2. Golden Tate, Notre Dame
3. Arrelious Benn, Illinois
4. Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech
5. Brandon LaFell, LSU

Only the top 2 WR's are expected to go the first round.

According to Scout.com, the top WR's are as follows:

1. Dez Bryant, Oklahoma St.
2. Golden Tate, Notre Dame
3. Arrelious Benn, Illinois
4. Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech
5. Brandon LaFell, LSU

Only the top 2 WR's are expected to go the first round.

Personally, I think the GT kid, Demaryius Thomas is the best of all of them.

Rex Ryan has already said..."Let's wait until all the facts are out..."

Why do I get the feeling Rex will be saying that a lot this year!

Sandra
I was thinking of dropping HBO until the next season of Curb, but something tells me Hard Knocks will be must-see TV this summer.... :p

Well, which one is it?? This version doesn't sound so bad....

Authorities at Pittsburgh International Airport filed an incident report after New York Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes failed to follow flight regulations by not turning off his iPod as the plane he was on was landing.

Jets spokesman Bruce Speight said Friday the team was told Holmes was flying from Newark Liberty International Airport to Pittsburgh on Thursday night. He added that the report was filed with the Allegheny County Police Department after Holmes' flight landed.

Holmes got off the plane and police officers reminded him of complying with flight regulations, but the wide receiver was not charged with anything.

Jets' Santonio Holmes in flight flap over iPod usage - NFL - SI.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)