Sat 129

azcard46

Original poster
Nov 6, 2008
Having trouble with sat 129. I have 119 in port 1, and 110 in port 2, but nothing in port 3 when doing a check switch. I have a 1000.2 but my check switch options only shows a 500.

The 1000.2 is a 3 orbital position dish for 110/119/129, with a built-in DishPro Plus compatible switch which includes a sat input for a 4th orbital location using a stand-alone dish.

(1) Are you feeding your 1000.2 into an external switch, and if so, what model?
(2) What model receiver or receivers are you using?

Without more info, it is hard to help you. However, if you are only receiving sat 110 & 119, it is possible you are receiving them on the 129 and 119 LNBF instead of the 119 & 110 LNBF.

Note: When you are in the Point Dish screen, the Dish Type menu is only to give you the installation settings that match the zip code entered. When you run the check switch, it will deterimine what switch and LNBF you are using, and what satellites it is receiving a signal on.

The 1000.2 is a 3 orbital position dish for 110/119/129, with a built-in DishPro Plus compatible switch which includes a sat input for a 4th orbital location using a stand-alone dish.

(1) Are you feeding your 1000.2 into an external switch, and if so, what model?
(2) What model receiver or receivers are you using?

Without more info, it is hard to help you. However, if you are only receiving sat 110 & 119, it is possible you are receiving them on the 129 and 119 LNBF instead of the 119 & 110 LNBF.

Note: When you are in the Point Dish screen, the Dish Type menu is only to give you the installation settings that match the zip code entered. When you run the check switch, it will deterimine what switch and LNBF you are using, and what satellites it is receiving a signal on.

if after running a check switch and 119 is in box 1 and 110 is in box 2, it means you are roughly pointed correctly. may just be out of peak and/or have a bad mount.

what kind of reciver? what exactly go to menu 6-1-3 and report whats there.

if after running a check switch and 119 is in box 1 and 110 is in box 2, it means you are roughly pointed correctly.
Even though I've never used a 1000.2, I would say your response is correct if not using an external switch. However, I would suspect that the details would show that Port 3 had a connection but no signal, which would show out of alignment as you stated.

So.... I still wonder if he is feeding the 1000.2 into an external switch. Either he got it fixed or isn't worried about it too much.

Or, may just not have 129 signal from his location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts