Sat freq.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry D.

Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
Hi... Very new to all this, But I have a Fortec Lifetime Classic n/a and everything Working OK, But Trying to find a Particular satellite, and it won't take the Freq in the Transponder and Symbol rate fields it is 1a-7 (Intelsat americas7) the freq is 11989, Syl rate 2821 it (the receiver) says not input correctly, Can anyone clear this up, Would like to get this one..! i'm at 30507 Thanks Larry KF4LKU:)

It's free John, that's Star TV Network. Coming in fine here, although I have it scanned in at 11987, but that little difference shouldn't matter. Don't know anything about the Fortec's, so I can't help there, sorry.

Al

elevation/azimuth etc for zip 30507

IA7 (129 degrees west)

elevation 28
azimuth 248
skew +46.2

Skew

Hi Thanks for all the Replys Guys, Is this SKEW all that impt, As My present 18 inch Dish won't accomodate that Adj, BTY is it Imperative that I have a 30 incher, will Mine receive it at all, I'm about to try it, Will Post results <> As You can See I'm learning as I Go and Loving it!:) Larry KF4LKU

Larry D. said:
Hi Thanks for all the Replys Guys, Is this SKEW all that impt, As My present 18 inch Dish won't accomodate that Adj, BTY is it Imperative that I have a 30 incher, will Mine receive it at all, I'm about to try it, Will Post results <> As You can See I'm learning as I Go and Loving it!:) Larry KF4LKU

an 18" dish WILL NOT work for KU band...you need at LEAST a 30" dish

(and yes skew is VERY important) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts