Sat guys exclusive :) Im on ebay!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
goaliebob99 said:
Thanks everone for your help... if you have any ideas on what I can do please feel free to pm me with those ideas...

Not to be a d**k but get a night job, cancel the internet, cancel Dish, take the Bus to school and budget your money better. I worked my way through college (alit of good it did I now work in a totally non related field). I had to get a job I didn't like with hours that sucked, ate a lot of cheap food and cut out luxurys. It is hard when your parents can't afford to send you.

By the way, after posting something that sounds negative (it isn't meant to be). I would like to thank you for defending our country. Also stick it out with college and someday you will be able to give your kid the things your parent couldn't afford to give you.

Don't be a fool...stay in School as Van Wilder said :) I took 11 semester hours for 2 semesters working full time also... Got a pretty good job for around these parts was going to make school money and pay off a new vehicle... 30 years later...still at same worksite lack 1 hour being a Sophomore... stick with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)