sat guys Michigan road-trip

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dunnsept

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Central Meechigan
I just got off the phone with a salesman at Patriot Antenna. pretty good prices, BUT...

he said that if I want to come down for a plant/factory tour in 6 weeks or so, they would have a 12 METER dish setup in the parking lot.

anybody up for a road trip? :D

I think the idea of storming the place with a bunch of SatGuys is a good one! -:up

As for a 12 meter dish, it's got braggin' rights, but won't be showing up in our back yards any time soon.

So, what did they say about picking up a 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2 meter dish?
What were those prices?

You gotta think they'd see it as an opportunity to generate good-will with a big pool of potential buyers... if they're anywhere within reason.
And in truth, we have folks here on the forum who'd pay commercial prices for a good commercial dish.. if they just knew where to get one.

edit:
Scott should contact the company and make this an official SatelliteGuy's promo!
Why the heck shouldn't Patriot make us an offer on some dishes, we just can't refuse?
Think of it like Apple seeding the grade schools with their computers...
:eek:
What do they do with seconds or blemished dishes...?

I spent quite some time chatting with the salesman. He knew of this site and said he visited here on occasion.
I guess I can post the prices, not like he told me that they're top secret or anything.
90cm dish = $55
120cm dish = $112

They have discontinued their 100cm.

I mentioned something about coming down, stomping around, taking a tour and bringing a camera and he said "sure! that can be arranged!"

Sounds like a great road trip, wish I were closer to Mi. I like Anole's suggestion regarding a promo, some folks I try to convert to FTA shudder when I suggest using USED stuff in a system.

While you are at it, stop by in OHIO at our store. Let us know when the satellite guys are coming down, and we will have the BBQ ready :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)