Sat guys north Georgia get together

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
So while in the xmas party chat lastnight it came to light that there are quite a few of us that are in the north Georgia region. I popped the idea of a get together out and there was interest in it so I'm officialy starting this thread to the see just how many are interested and setting up a location and time.

1. Are you interested

2. Where are you located ( just a city is all thats needed, this will help to determine a general location )

3. Days off will help to determine the time this will work best

This will have to be after the holidays as the last thing anyone needs is to have anymore plans than what they already have.

So while in the xmas party chat lastnight it came to light that there are quite a few of us that are in the north Georgia region. I popped the idea of a get together out and there was interest in it so I'm officialy starting this thread to the see just how many are interested and setting up a location and time.

1. Are you interested

2. Where are you located ( just a city is all thats needed, this will help to determine a general location )

3. Days off will help to determine the time this will work best

This will have to be after the holidays as the last thing anyone needs is to have anymore plans than what they already have.
Unfortunately holidays are the only times I'm in Georgia visiting family (grew up in Flovilla, GA). But would be something to look at when I'm down. Will be down for a couple weeks in the summer.

1- Yes.
2- Macon area, not exactly north but I might make a trip, depending on where it will be?
3- No longer work, but I do get obligated from time to time, for the most part I'm free....

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts