SAT HERO SH200 ,OR FTA QUALITY SIGNAL METER

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

James leandre

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
26.4 N, 81.4 W
How is everyone doing today?
I've installed both fixed and motorized FTA systems using the FTA receiver meter,and a portable tv next to the dish.
Do you guys think its quicker to find satellite signals using a Sat HERO SH200 ?

Would think it is more convenient, therefore quicker, but not more capable necessarily. Motor and DiSEqC I don't think so. Cham said it doesn't like really cold weather, probably not an issue where you live.

How is everyone doing today?
I've installed both fixed and motorized FTA systems using the FTA receiver meter,and a portable tv next to the dish.
Do you guys think its quicker to find satellite signals using a Sat HERO SH200 ?
Absalutely!..Most sat receivers do not operate as well as a sat meter!..Use my Sat Hero all the time on the farm..Sure beats dragging cords,receiver,tv etc!.

the SH-200 is the best portable meter I've ever used (with one flaw). DVB-S2 signals are erratic locks with the meter (not a solid lock) so it's harder to read the LED gas-guage at the top of the meter when it's flashing on and off rather than steady on.

That issue is overcome with the fact it's solid locker on DVB-S signals, DC 2 signals, and signals that are 16APSK/32APSK/BPSK and proprietary forms that aren't tunable with consumer equipment, so if there is a DVB-S signal or a non-consumer-receiver-format lockable signal of known frequency and SR, you can use that to get a solid lock in order to fine tune the dish peaking.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts