Satellite Aiming Calculator for US / Canada / Mexico

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Very impressive.. I doubt I can actually get all of those sats..

Would it be possible to take into account what size dish you have and show what could be attained from a location and/or the estimated signal to expect? Would be added benefit to those who have a small spare dish laying around, so they can get a better idea of what's obtainable from them..

It's ALIVE!!! (in Young Frankenstein voice)

So this is a really old thread, but it seemed better to add life to an old thread than start a new one since the subject is still valid...

I love your web app and was wondering if you have thought of porting it to an offline version? Or perhaps a handheld version (Windows Mobile, iPhone, etc)?

The web site is usable with my iPhone, but it involves a lot of resizing and jumping around depending on which method is used to determine the location.

Just some ideas.

Thanks for the great site - I still refer to it!

Red

Thanks for the kudos!

We have the application running in beta for Google Earth, 3D Bing Maps and scaling for mobile apps. Some of you Satellite Guys who visited our facility after the failed Reno show several years ago will remember being blown away by virtual heads-up application of the 3D mapping overlays. We are currently working on several projects that pay the bills, but we hope to get back to progressing the app.

Thank you for the boost of encouragement!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)