Satellite AV Contest #2 - GEOSATpro microHD - Enter to Win - Drawing on 6/18/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok.. i WaNt mY mIcRoHd

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thank you to all members who want their own GEOSATpro microHD. :D

Melbfla and Primestar31 have been randomly selected by Satellite AV staff to receive a free GEOSATpro microHD and free shipping to any continental US or Canada address. You both will receive a PM requesting your contact and shipping information. You must reply within 10 business days or the prize will be awarded to another member, drawn from this contest thread.

Thank you again for your interest in the GEOSATpro microHD and entering the "I want my microHD" contest!

Later today we will be announcing a special for SatelliteGuys ordering their GEOSATpro microHD between 6/20 - 6/24/2012..... stay tuned!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Melbfla and Primstar31!!!!!!!!

and

Thanks to Brian from SatelliteAV for another great contest!!!!

Congrats you lucky guys! Thanks for one more chance to win a "free" one Brian.
Your site is going to be swamped on the 20th!:D

Thank you to all members who want their own GEOSATpro microHD. :D

Melbfla and Primestar31 have been randomly selected by Satellite AV staff to receive a free GEOSATpro microHD and free shipping to any continental US or Canada address. You both will receive a PM requesting your contact and shipping information. You must reply within 10 business days or the prize will be awarded to another member, drawn from this contest thread.

Thank you again for your interest in the GEOSATpro microHD and entering the "I want my microHD" contest!

Later today we will be announcing a special for SatelliteGuys ordering their GEOSATpro microHD between 6/20 - 6/24/2012..... stay tuned!

Congratulations!

Happy smile >>> funny-dog.jpg

Wow, I never seem to win anything, but this is so cool!. Hopefully this will break that streak, and it's the Lotto next! lol

Thanks, I'm honored to win this.

I have replied to the pm with the info requested, and now I'm so excited, I don't know if I can even sit still!

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Brian

WOW!!!! Thank you very very much . Very kind of you. Very exited that I won I know we all say this but this is the first time I have won anything as valuable as the microHD.

Also I would like to thank while I am typing (not real good at it) all the kind and helpful members (too many to mention each one) on here and of course to the guys that keep this website going very important to the hobbie. I plan to put up a review . I am still using the old Fortec Classic so this is big for me to get into the HD world I guess patience pays off as I have resisted buying any other HD receiver been waiting on the microHD mainly hoping for a good reliable receiver as my Fortec has been.

Thank you again Brian

Kind Regards

Congratulations to both of you, and thank you Brian for another GREAT contest.

Hey, Brian, as a gift to YOU please PM me with YOUR shipping information, YOU have won something from ME.

NO FOOLING.

And I think Scott would approve ... as a matter of fact, I am SURE he'd approve. And Scott, don't tell him what it is, but it's the same thing I sent you.

Photto

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts