Satellite AV Website?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

equant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Seems to be having troubles. Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone can get the word to them. I appreciate their sponsorship of this forum.

Nathan

Seems to be having troubles. Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone can get the word to them. I appreciate their sponsorship of this forum.

Nathan
I just tried calling them at 888 483-4673. Got tired of waiting on hold.

I live 8 only miles away from them. I suppose I could drive there and tell them next time I'm in the area.

Brett

That would be some prime FTA real estate. Same holds true for Columbus, OH :)

Shipping costs can be a real drain...
Yeah, shipping cost = Zero for me. I'm thinking about replacing my 10' mesh for a GEOSATPRO 2.4 METER solid dish from Satellite AV so I can get KU better.

Also looking for a decent HD receiver that does DVB-S2 (without add-on card) and blind scan. The Viewsat MaxHD I just got from goSatellite does neither. The mfrs specs say that it can, but they're fiction. I just listed it for sale on eBay.

Too bad SatelliteAV doesnt have any HD receivers.

Look at CaptiveWorks LMC4K it works great, an all internal PC that never grows old.
I like the concept -- a Linux Media Center that tunes satellite, OTA, and IPTV. Does it do DVB-S2 and blind scan?

I looked for a manual to review and couldn't fine one, just the quick setup guide. Does anyone here have one?

It can't blindscan DVB-S2, nothing does yet ! This is a linux box with a DVB card in it.
:(
Understood. I was wondering if it could blindscan at all (plain old DVB), or do DVB-S2 if you already have the transponder info. I searched all over and couldn't find the answers.

Eventually someone might post a review about it.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts