Satellite Backhaul & Wild Feed Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

charizma4u

Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
I just began to read about this and I am interested. does anyone have a bin file or channel list of the wild feeds and backhauls? anyone have a good list of the news wild feeds?I know there is a news feed file out there but its to a coolsat and I am unable to convert it to a sonicview800HD file.
thanks

I found just 2 on 93.0 W

Scanning the sats for those is half the fun! There are a few news channels that kinda stay awhile but mostly wild feeds are just that-there awhile, then they're gone.....
Once you start scanning the linear KU sats you'll begin to figure out where to look.

but that is for C-Band only :)

As for the feeds, they change all the time so a good blind scan box is your friend :)

74, 83, and 72 are all good birds that have plenty of goodies on them. As other's have said a blind scan box is your best friend. With that said, you might have to go with multiple boxes depending on what feeds you want to view.

Don't forget 79 west as well. Just load up the channels and go nuts. There is plenty out there. Once you have a lot scanned in, it won't be hard finding major pressers or other activity.

EDIT: adding more

The symbol rates & PIDs for news feeds usually stay the same. There are some occasions where you will come across a channel that was once scanned in showing a blank screen of no audio or video. Use that as an opportunity to re-scan that transponder and see if there is a PID change. You will eventually find out what the common PIDS end up being. I'm getting pretty deep here but I hope this helps you out.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)