This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

satellite charts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
i use lyngsat to find info on channels, but on my analog receiver i have tuned into at least 7 channels that isnt listed on lyngsat. for example telestar 6 at 93 degrees, the ultimate wild feeds sat. i have watched all but 2 channels on there in analog, 2 are adult, and the other 20 were feeds. lyngsat list like 15 total analog channels for the satellite. and some channels,like amc 3 at 89 degrees dont ever show up. i have scanned amc 3 alot and only found one channel which is abc tp 20. i have seen satco dx too. is there a better chart out there? it isnt possible to pick up dead transponders is it?

wild feeds are just that....feeds...

Lyngsat, Satcodx, etc only show channels up 24/7...if its feeds it may say feeds

the thing to realize is Lyngsat is not on this side of the ocean so he cannot see our satellites. He relies on people submitting info. Of couorse, then there is the issue of if the wrong people see that info, stuff gets scrambled

Status
Please reply by conversation.