Satellite + Comcast Cable Internet & Phone Service?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wkilpatrick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Newbie here. I tried searching but couldn't find any info. I feel like I am getting raked over by comcast with their TV prices. My question is can I keep my comcast cable internet and phone service and still go with say Dish Network?

Any help is appreciated on this topic.

I am having comcast cable installed today in place of my direcway, I found it is cheaper to get the basic package with the internet service than the internet service alone.

cool.

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if having the VOIP phone service would interrupt with Dish.

wkilpatrick said:
cool.

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if having the VOIP phone service would interrupt with Dish.
Their are people here who use Vonage for their phone connection, both use VoIp technology, same difference. Like was previously mentioned, you may wont to take Limited Basic TV, here in my area it is cheaper to get Internet with Limited Basic TV then to get Internet buy itself.

I might do that. I think if you don't have cable tv, comcast here in Oregon charges you $10 more so it would be $52.95

When I first went to DirecTV I also had Comcast for internet and phone. Everything was fine. In fact, until Comcast put a filter outside my house I still received the cable TV signals free for two more years.