Satellite Launch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Silvia2112

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
The satellite has launched - why hasn't DTV added any new HD channels yet? I am cancelling my service.... j/k. I am waiting for those posts from the unhappy people.

This is great news - I expect great things over the next couple of months!

Don't count your chickens before they get to their orbital position and start firing up the transponders. SES knows that one all too well....

The satellite has launched - why hasn't DTV added any new HD channels yet? I am cancelling my service.... j/k. I am waiting for those posts from the unhappy people.

This is great news - I expect great things over the next couple of months!

You will see some new channels by Summer.

No, you'll see new channels in April, possibly before.

They have announced Disney, ESPN News, and some others, and they should come online before they have D11 ready.

I would expect that ESPN News goes live the day ESPN turns it on - DirecTV doesn't mess around with it's sports coverage :)

No, you'll see new channels in April, possibly before.

They have announced Disney, ESPN News, and some others, and they should come online before they have D11 ready.

I would expect that ESPN News goes live the day ESPN turns it on - DirecTV doesn't mess around with it's sports coverage :)

I was talking about a major addition in channels (HD).

Hopefully after the launch of D11, we should see more areas getting CW network in HD...and hopefully we will see all premium movies channels in HD too.

I was talking about a major addition in channels (HD).

Hopefully after the launch of D11, we should see more areas getting CW network in HD...and hopefully we will see all premium movies channels in HD too.
Major additions would only be with locals, there aren't more than 5 or 6 nationals in HD that we don't currently have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts