Satellite/locals.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
Does anybody live in western pennslyvania and what satellite is pittsburgh locals on the reason i ask is because i'm going to be moving there from central p.a and was hoping to get a eastern arc installed because they will install the eastern arc here for harrisburg locals in hd.:confused:

Pittsburg HD locals are on 118.75, so you'll need either a Dish 500+ or a Dish 1000+ to receive them.

Eastern arc is received on a Dish 1000.4, so you'll need two dishes for your wishes or a Dish 1000+ for what you need (110, 118.75, 119 and 129).

pittsburgh locals.

Pittsburg HD locals are on 118.75, so you'll need either a Dish 500+ or a Dish 1000+ to receive them.

Eastern arc is received on a Dish 1000.4, so you'll need two dishes for your wishes or a Dish 1000+ for what you need (110, 118.75, 119 and 129).

Well i've seen so many people complain about the 129 satellite don't know if i want to put up with that so i guess i got 2 choices say the heck with locals for now and hope they move to eastern arc and get them to install wing dish 61.5 wich i currently have were i live now in central pennslyvania or switch to directv but i kinda hate to do that being a 10+ year customer to dish and i really like my vip 722,but i have a feeling that the installer would give me a hard time about installing 61.5 rather than installing a dish 500+ or dish 1000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts