Satellite Meter for Directv Ku/ka (which is a good brand?)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is the Directv setup I would like to accomplish.

This is for a 8 foot dish for 99W, 101W and 103W way South of the border. This is a non SWiM set up.
I will be using non-SWM lnbs and an HR22 dual receiver.

Who can help me especially with the switches ? (this is a set up for 2 receivers or one dual receiver, so I guess)
Will I be needing a Directv AIM meter for tuning or will the receiver show me the signal for Ka?

This is my first time ever setup on Directv.
Thanks !
View attachment 88008View attachment 88009View attachment 88010

Hmmm this ones pretty far out there. Your trying to use the sl3 LNB's to pick up the 103 and 99 independently. I highly doubt this is going to work as those LNB's have built in 4 port multi switches that combine the 3 birds already. I'm going to take a while guess and say get an aim meter with 3 separate dual LNB's (like your using for the 101) and try to peak each one separately to the 99 then 101 then 103. Then try and use a 6x8 with two lines for the 101 and one each to the flex ports. I have no idea if this would work but it's where I would start. If you can try to get an official Alaska Hawaii dish for DirecTV and work with that. I'd scrap the 8ftr

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have a SL3 Alaska/Hawaii LNB . . . it's too close together.

I meant on the akhi dish not your 8footer. I'm running out of ideas to help with this. You said you know someone with this set up working. Maybe ask them if you can take some close up pics of the lnbs and specifically splitters or switches. Make sure they're close ups.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)