Satellite Signal Meter, Best under $200?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also if money were no object I would probably go with the yellow Birddog as it seems to be meter of choice around here by installers who do it for a living.

Probably bc it doesnt require training to use a birddog but a general use of it.

satbuddy or superbuddy require training.

its like how Directv will contract a deal with GM for vans bc its cheaper when bulk buy instead of the FORD co who never filed bankruptcy.

I dunno but Birddog was around before those other products came on the market so they keep buying them.

AIM will probably take over in the next course of i say 10 years?

AIM Meter is the only meter you should be using for Directv well worth the cost

You are correct on that. I have so many service calls every week, that I have to re tune dish. You can tell when something besides a AIM meter was used. I feel if you are going to contract to install Direct. It should be mandatory to use a AIM meter. Might save a bunch of service calls.

Reactions: Tecnicoloco
there are many options on fleabay for used meters,if you´re lucky enough you might get a birdog or even a super buddy,which is from my point of view, the best for the job.I have used them both.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts