SatelliteGuy of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many people on here that are not staff members that still do a lot of help, just as much as some of the staff members do.

Monday December 12th at 8:30 pm the party (chat) will start. The Satellite Guy of the year will be crowned during the party.

Staff members aren't eligible for most of the other prizes right? Well, that should be the tradeoff. I'd be kind of pissed if a non-staff member won it unless he really went above and beyond anyone else.

It seems like Iceberg is the consensus. It could be that people don't want to see the same guy win it over and over, but I think he's earned it. Guess we'll know next year how people feel...especially if the voting is working...

Although the SatelliteGuy of the Year Awards is a big deal, it is pale in comparison, a certainly a mere warm-up, to yet another enthralling rendition of Charlie Chat. I can't wait for the omnipotent pedagogue of Dishery to deliver his double-talk and rhetoric!:rolleyes:

I think we have more prizes than the XBOX 360 tonight, and last year some prizes were made eligible for just staff and supporters and I one a portable DVD player. I dunno about this year though...

A lot of wrestler's like to retire on top, or at least claim that and come back 3 months later...DON'T GO ICEBERG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)