SatelliteGuys App for Ipad Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

acostapimps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Illinois
I am not sure if this is a Ipad problem with the screen or the SatelliteGuys app, I am having problem with the app not responding to anything I press on landscape mode unless I use portrait mode or just tapping a certain part of the screen (mainly the right side in landscape mode opposite side from home button). Just that specific spot on screen would not respond, I already tried removing app and reinstalling but same problem. :confused:

As I just found out apparently I have to open the app in portrait mode first then I can switch to landscape mode, but I have to keep doing that every time I close and reopen the SatelliteGuys App, I thought something was messed up on my Ipad 2

I was having the exact same issue but then today. After I had to change my password, I go to the app and it's working fine now. Maybe try logging out and back in?

I was having the exact same issue but then today. After I had to change my password, I go to the app and it's working fine now. Maybe try logging out and back in?

Nope doesn't work and the app popped up a message to change password because it expired, so I went to the website and changed it then reopen the sat app but still does the same thing on landscape mode unless I close and reopen in portrait mode, it's not a big deal trying to open app in portrait mode but does get annoying.

So far haven't had this issue on my iPad 2. However lately I use Forum Runner instead.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I am having the same problem. Suddenly a few days ago when I opened the app, it said my password needed to be updated. Since that time, the app does not work. I have reinstalled several times but I still cannot navigate through the app.

I am having the same problem. Suddenly a few days ago when I opened the app, it said my password needed to be updated. Since that time, the app does not work. I have reinstalled several times but I still cannot navigate through the app.

Well from what I hear they are working on a update from Forum Runner not sure when

Forum Runner had an update today to fix the iPad landscape bug. Not that that helps those of you using the SatelliteGuys app... Maybe they'll update it soon...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

As far as I understand the SatelliteGuys branded version of ForumRunner has been sent to Apple for release. Now we just need to wait for Apple to approve it.

Also we have purchased and are now testing our new SatelliteGuys branded version of Tapatalk. I am using a beta of it now on my iPad. We also have a group of pub members testing the android version as I type this.

I hope to have this app available in about a week, I am just waiting for google and amazon to approve my developers application. Then I can upload the app there. Just. Doing some final testing now on the iOS version and I am almost ready to submit it to Apple.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

Hope to see the updated iPad app soon too. I don't like the way some things work in Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one that preferred Forum Runner... Tapatalk does some things better, Forum Runner others.

I downloaded the new SatelliteGuys App for my wife's iPad 2 when I saw my thumbnails were broken with the old App. The pictures I uploaded as thumbnails in my Weekend Car Project over in the Pub don't show up in the new App, either.

I launched the page in Safari and the thumbnails were there, so it seems to be an issue with the App and my pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)