Satelliteguys Exclusive- Yambeka 5 Speaker HT

I called Yambeka today and a couple of the orders were delivered today.

What do you guys think?

I placed my order late Monday night (after 10pm), and it looks like they're on the truck for delivery today! Looks like I have to make time to move my receiver tonight so I can test them out!

It's just an extra $30 for an additional center. Put your request in the paypal notes area.

Remember they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 5 yr warranty on the speakers.
ordered 5.1 set today online in message to seller area i told them my satguys affiliation and asked to not get satguys discount but instead of discount id like a extra center channel speaker

I finally got my speakers hooked up last night to my Yamaha receiver (that I spent the night before unhooking from my HT setup to install my new Onkyo receiver). At this point, we have only watched HDTV - no movies or music at all. So, I can't say I'm qualified yet to give much of a review, but I have no complaints. The speakers are not overly heavy by any means, but for $170, I have to say I am very impressed by the speaker build, etc.

I can already speak to the customer service. I pulled one of the front speakers out and noticed a crack in the rear side of the cabinet. I sent an email this morning to the 'info' address listed on the website, and already received a reply from Brian that they would ship out a new speaker today and arrange the return later. I'm sure it wouldn't affect the performance of the speaker, but I hate to start out with a crack in a brand new speaker. So thumbs up so far.

I'm sure it wouldn't affect the performance of the speaker, but I hate to start out with a crack in a brand new speaker. So thumbs up so far.

Actually it could affect it more than you realize, not alot, but there could be a small rattle.

This is great! I was just on my way to order a set of fluance bipolar for $99 my side surrounds and checked for local speakers in google and found this site.

On my way to yambeka site now...

Pretty good deal either way you slice it. IMHO I have had my HTIAB speaker set for seven years now so if I can get a full set of new speakers for just a bit more than I was going to pay for just a couple surrounds...

I will post a review after I get them up and running may be a week or so.

Thanks again for the info,

Steve

Well Stone,
You may not be as happy tonight when the Jackets beat the Wild! I'll be at the game yelling "Hey Stone, can you hear me on your Yambeka's?" :)

Well Stone,
You may not be as happy tonight when the Jackets beat the Wild! I'll be at the game yelling "Hey Stone, can you hear me on your Yambeka's?" :)
Enjoy the Game:cool:,should be fun to see wild jump from 8th to 3rd
Wont happen, Manny is injured Backstrom too the rescue
should be a good game jackets usually always play wild real tough
Wild win, in shootout theres a stretch for a wild fan(most wild wins seem to come via shootout)

These speakers are as amazing as Rolston's slapper WOW

Cant Thank You enough Digital Dude for putting Yambeka on Satguy's radar!:cool::music

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Yet another positive customer service story...

Ordered my speakers last night and the in the comment field I asked, since I live close to Columbus, If I could just pick them up and forego the shipping. (Why not ask, never know what may happen, right?)

Well, got an e-mail today asking me to call Brian.

Called and spoke with Brian and he said that he would meet me anywhere in the Columbus area I wanted!

What a deal!!!

Brian said that they hope to surpass our expectations, and so far they have!

Got the 7.1 option for total of $164

:D :D :D

SWEET!!!

Picking them up tomorrow evening so I should have a review of them posted by Wednesday...

VERY close to jumping on this deal, especially for the 7 speaker system! It's future-proofing your HT investment.

For $199 shipped you really can't go wrong. I'd be replacing 14 year old Sony front speakers that on both speakers I have a tear in each woofer, and the rears are cracked thanks to my cats.

This time the rears and sides will be mounted on the wall. It will be nice to have good speakers!!

Now I just need to find a good budget A/V receiver to replace my 6-year old Sony 5.1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)