SatelliteGuys First Look: DIRECTV Scoreguide

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If people who have problems with the yellow button can post their receiver model, we can see which ones are having issues with the scoreguide interfering with the yellow button menu.

The only color buttons that work on channel 206 is the red button. This is a fact!
Here is the problem. When you state only the red button works on 206 and it is a fact, others interpret this as being the case for them as well. It maybe true for you or your type of receiver, but it is not true that it is a FACT that it is always the case. Both buttons work for me and the poster you replied to.

On channels not using the Scoreguide the yellow button menu works fine.
I understand that. It is something with your receiver then. I am going to start a poll thread to see which receivers it is working on and which it is not.

So that means it went to everyone ...

That said, it does NOT work on my H20-100

The Yellow button does what it has always done and the red button does NOT bring up the Sportsguide feature.

It DOES work fine on my HR20-700 with the RED button accessing the SG and the yellow working as it normally has.

Jimbo

On my H21-200:

If I push the "INFO" button and while the channel information is displayed I press the yellow button the "TV Options" menu will appear for a brief moment (less then one second). On the sports channels.

If I change to a sports channel and then immediately ( while the channel information is displayed ) press the yellow button the "TV Options" menu will be displayed.

So that means it went to everyone ...

That said, it does NOT work on my H20-100

The Yellow button does what it has always done and the red button does NOT bring up the Sportsguide feature.

It DOES work fine on my HR20-700 with the RED button accessing the SG and the yellow working as it normally has.

Jimbo

Remember is only works on sports channels.

The Scoreguide feature is not enabled on Channel 245 at this moment. It was enabled on previous days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)