SatelliteGuys First Look! Dish 322 Spec Sheet!

Re: Dishnetwork 322 and 522

satelliteguy said:
The worst problem is the wiring!!! Its almost triplle the work.
So are you against the 322/522 because you don't want anything harder than a simple install?

Running a cable between the receiver and second TV can be a problem, but is a couple extra runs THAT annoying?

JL

Is this still considered an issue with the 322?

I just ordered a 4-room setup for my house, and I am being told that I will only have 2 receivers (so I'm assuming this is the model I'll be stuck with)

If someone can tell me the good and bad about this I'd appreciate it.

You will also be paying only one mirroring fee of $5 instead of three ($15). If it is installed free, why should your care. It is the installers problem.

It would be nice if they implemented built in wireless audio/video into the receivers. The FCC limits them to 100 feet though so that would be a problem (unless repeaters are setup) and even at 100 feet it may be blurry.

I do consider it my problem if the guy is a moron when he comes to install the system...

I'm getting my basement finished and if the installer were to fubar the freshly painted/textured walls I know that the contractor would bury him/her in my backyard :)

So... some extra cabling isnt too bad I suppose, but it is going to be an extreme pita for the installer.

I was wondering what issues (if any) that pop up with this type of receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)