SatelliteGuys Get-Together in Denver: sign up here!

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
SatelliteGuys Get-Together

Meet your fellow SatelliteGuys forum members during CEDIA EXPO-2006, chat with our forum sponsors and have a drink or two! :D

Gregg Loewen, a well-known ISF calibrator, president of Lion Audio Video Consultants Inc. (www.lionav.com) and a long-time member and supporter of our forum will host this SatelliteGuys reception. He is also going to give us a quick introduction to video calibration.

Our forum sponsors have prepared very generous giveaways for this event: A MERCURY II FTA satellite receiver from Fortec Star, a Dish-1000 provided by DishStore and a Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD player courtesy of ValueElectronics! In addition, we are planning to give away T-shirts (thanks to ValueElectronics) and baseball caps with SatelliteGuys logo!

The Get-Together will take place on Saturday, September 16 from 6pm till 9pm at Ramada Inn Downtown Denver, about a mile away from the Convention Center. Here is the street address:
Ramada Inn Downtown Denver
1150 E. Colfax Ave
Colfax Ave & Downing
Denver, CO, 80218 US

Driving Directions

From the Convention Center (about 1 mile away): 14th Street east to Downing Street north. Hotel is on the right
From the North: I-25 South to Colfax exit. Go east 2 approx. 4 miles, hotel is on the right
From the South: I-25 North to Colo)rado Blvd. Take Colorado north to Colfax, turn left. Go approx. 2 miles and hotel is on the left
From the East: I-70 West to Colorado Blvd exit. Go south to Colfax and turn right. Go 2 miles and hotel is on the left.
From the West: I-70 East to Highway 6 east to Downing. Turn left on Downing hotel is on the right.
From the Airport: Pena Blvd to I-70 West to Colorado Blvd exit. Go south to Colfax and turn right. Go 2 miles and hotel is on the left.

This is an invitation-only event, but all forum members are invited! If you are planning on coming, please RSVP by posting in this thread, or send me a PM. Also, please make sure to indicate your preferred T-shirt size. ;)

If you are planning to take some guests with you, please let us know too, so we would know how many people to expect. Thank you!

I'm going to drop by if nothing more than to say Hi to Gregg...

He's an awesome guy, and I'll see whoever is there is there.

T-Shirt size is XXL...

Best,

Last edited:
1150 E. Colfax Ave
Colfax Ave & Downing
Denver, CO, 80218 US

We ask everyone who is planning on stopping by to please RSVP: just post in this thread or send me a PM. If you are planning on taking someone with you, please let us know too. We'd like to know how many people to expect.

Good news: sounds like we might have some great giveaways for this event, thanks to our sponsors. Stay tuned! ;)

Ilya said:
1150 E. Colfax Ave
Colfax Ave & Downing
Denver, CO, 80218 US

We ask everyone who is planning on stopping by to please RSVP: just post in this thread or send me a PM. If you are planning on taking someone with you, please let us know too. We'd like to know how many people to expect.

I hope to make it. At this point, will probably be just me. Will let you know if I bring someone else. Bob

Hopefully we can get a rough number as I am planning on ordering a nice gift for those that attend. If I dont get a number I will just order 50 of them. :)

This is a great idea. This is the reason SatelliteGuys is number 1.
I would like to attend with 1 guest. Size large for the tshirt.
See ya there.

I have merged two separate threads, so we now have one single thread about the Get-Together. Please sign up here.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Gregg Loewen for making this event possible and also our forum sponsors ValueElectronics, Fortec Star, and DishStore for providing such generous giveaways!

I'm not attending CEDIA, but I'd love to make it down to the get-together and put faces with some of the names. I tend to be joined at the hip-married, so there would likely be two of us. Not all that hung up on giveaways or promotions, I'd just like to meet folks. XXL and XL

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing all of you guys there. Please don't forget to post your T-shirt sizes though! ;)

I'm gonna try to make it to this, possibly with my wife and son. T-shirt size: XL.
w00t!