SatelliteGuys Get-Together in Denver: sign up here!

Hmmm, this would make for an interesting Birthday present to myself... I just checked and I have enough miles for a freebie (well, $10). I wonder if there are rooms left with CEDIA in town?

I like the idea of going up to Golden myself... Say hello to a certain brewery... :)

I found an event on the Front Range that I can use as an excuse to get to this party. So I am planning on attending. Shirt size: L.

I am looking forward to it!

Mike

dfergie said:
Colorado Springs is about an Hour away if there is not ... :)

You should not have to go that far away to find a room. Usually plenty of rooms in the Tech Center on the weekends. And on the cheap too.

Yep, my significant other said it would make a nice birthday present, so I'm in! Make mine X-Large, please.
rockymtnhigh said:
You should not have to go that far away to find a room. Usually plenty of rooms in the Tech Center on the weekends. And on the cheap too.
I'm checking on a room and a car tonight. I stayed in the Tech Center about 13 years ago, so I may go back there. Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, I see that I'm now over 1,000 posts! Woo-hoo!

Foxbat said:
Yep, my significant other said it would make a nice birthday present, so I'm in! Make mine X-Large, please.I'm checking on a room and a car tonight. I stayed in the Tech Center about 13 years ago, so I may go back there. Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, I see that I'm now over 1,000 posts! Woo-hoo!

1,000 posts! Cool! I've got a ways to go :)

I always liked the Denver Hilton south - its now called the Hotel Denver Tech Center. http://www.hoteldtc.com/ Pretty conveniently located. I usually avoid staying downtown. Another place that is relatively close to downtown, but in Denver West is the Marriott, near Colorado Mills. I need to make my reservation for that Saturday night; although I might just use my tent and camp at cherry creek state park. Boring, but cheap!

PS And make time to go up to the United / Regal Theatres at Hampden and I-25. The Continental Theatre is one of the best there is. Three story screen, incredible sound; seats about 2500 people.

I believe that was where I saw T2 for the first time. Quite the explosive movie-going experience!

About the hotel, I was looking at that as well as the Radisson on I-225. Based on your recommendation, I'm booking at the Hotel Denver Tech Center for $69. I've got my car, too, so now all I need to do is figure out how to kill time before the SatGuys Get-Together. Coors Tour, anyone?

Last edited:
rdinkel said:
X-Large for tee shirt; for hat, too, if you can specify sizes.
I believe hats will be one-size-fits-all. So we only need T-shirt sizes. ;)
By the way, we cannot guarantee the exact sizes, especially for those who sign up in September, but we'll do our best.

Foxbat said:
I believe that was where I saw T2 for the first time. Quite the explosive movie-going experience!

About the hotel, I was looking at that as well as the Radisson on I-225. Based on your recommendation, I'm booking at the Hotel Denver Tech Center for $69. I've got my car, too, so now all I need to do is figure out how to kill time before the SatGuys Get-Together. Coors Tour, anyone?

I got the Denver Hilton TC for $53 on the AAA rate. Pretty good price.

Keeping my fingers crossed to win that HD DVD player! Or the FTA receiver! :)

I am in fellas, it will be cool cool to meet some of you that have provided great information for so long. Not to mention created the #1 site for this great technology! See ya'll there! XXL for me, unless I cut this rum-belly off in a liquor store door!

Hmm maybe we can do a tie in with you John and have you autograph copies of Widescreen review for those in attendance.

I want to go I just don't have the money (plus I cant find a hotel) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts