SatelliteGuys HAS MOVED again!

OK folks if you want to check out the new server please click on the following which will take you there, as well as eplain what happned and whats going on as well.

I am going to bed... I am beat. :D

Have fun!

OK folks if you want to check out the new server please click on the following which will take you there, as well as eplain what happned and whats going on as well.

I am going to bed... I am beat. :D

Have fun!

Thanks Scott

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Yes the new site is for playing, when I move the site officially tonight, this database (from this the old server) will be moved over. Then after I am done the test site will go away. Anything posted on the test site will go poof. So few free to play on the test site if you want. It was just set so I could test everything works... and it seems at everything works well there. :D

Yes the new site is for playing, when I move the site officially tonight, this database (from this the old server) will be moved over. Then after I am done the test site will go away. Anything posted on the test site will go poof. So few free to play on the test site if you want. It was just set so I could test everything works... and it seems at everything works well there. :D
ドロン-忍法.gif

Hello everyone. I said about an hour and we did it in an hour and 3 minutes.

Would have been up sooner but idiot me setup the caching for the test site and the new site to be the same which caused issues. The new server at the moment is NOT using any cache.

I am working on that now and it WILL get faster once caching is on. :)