Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are now entering the time of saying THANKS and the time of GIVING! This year once again SatelliteGuys wants to do both... say THANKS for all our success in 2012 and to GIVE our members something back for all of our success in 2012!

So mark your calendars for the 2012 SatelliteGuys Holiday Party which will happen on Wednesday Night, December 12th, 2012 at 8PM ET!

No other website does what we do or gives away the prizes we do at our Holiday Parties!

This will be a special MultiMedia Holiday Party, as SatelliteGuys Radio will be providing all your favorite Holiday Hits, and we will be announcing our winners LIVE ON THE AIR, then will also be announcing them in our chat room.

It should be noted for a MAJORITY of our prizes this year you MUST be in our CHAT ROOM to WIN. If your not in the chat room and your name is drawn you will win a $25 Amazon.COM Gift Certificate as a consolation prize, but we will then draw another winner from all people in our chat room at random... so make sure to mark your calendars...

We use to do these live chat, prize drawings in the past but moved away from it last year... but a number of you wanted the tradition back and who are we to deny our members their SatelliteGuys traditions?!

In addition this year we will be saying THANKS to our Supporting Pub Members by letting Pub Members get double entries for some of our BIG Prizes! I think its only proper to thank those who help us keep our lights on for all!

Full details and prize list coming SOON from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Please wear more than bells. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, just bells. :haha

vomit.gif

Oh come on you know you would enjoy it if it were video. ;)

Can't it start later than 8pm. I will not be able to login until 8:30 probably.

Is this a family oriented event or are pub drinkers coming to the party. Bobby will be in the bar and I could bring the champagne later on. To all pub members bring a designated driver to log you off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.