Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We know not everyone vists our homepage often, but today we urge all members to keep an eye on our homepage as we will be updating it with links and info for tonight's Holiday Party!

You can access our homepage by clicking on HOME in our navigation bar at the top of the page. Of you can always visit it at http://www.satelliteguys.us

Also don't forget to test your system to make sure it works with our chat system! We will be closing our chat room to prepare for our party later on this afternoon, so if you haven't tested it yet please DO SO NOW! CLICK HERE to test your system! We are sorry if you don't test your system and for some reason can not get in the chat tonight. So please consider this your last warning TEST YOUR SYSTEM NOW!

The schedule for tonight is as follows: (All times Eastern)

7:00PM - Chat Room Opens - Our Chat Room will open up, make sure to get there early to ensure you have a spot at our Holiday party.

7:30PM - SatelliteGuys Radio Lights Up - Join Scott and SatelliteGuys Member "Radio" for a LIVE Holiday Music special. We will have a toll free number for you to call and send Holiday Greetings, Make Requests and maybe even win a prize!

8:00PM - Official Start of our Holiday Party in our Chat Room! This is when the fun really starts! At 8:15 Eva the "Prize Goddess" Greczkowski will start announcing winners of the prizes! Remember some prizes REQUIRE the winner to be in the chat room to win... if that person is not in the chat room then she picks a winner at random from everyone in the chat room! Even if you didn't enter to win a prize you could win a major prize tonight at our party! In addition Scott and "Radio" will keep the Holiday Music going plus take your requests, and Holiday Greetings and we will also be giving away more prizes to callers! The Holiday Party closes after we announce the last two winners (The Nintendo WII U System and the Apple iPad Mini!)

9:30PM - Then immediately after the party we encourage you to gather up the family to sit around the computer with the speakers turned up loud and enjoy radio like we use, to as SatelliteGuys is proud to present the WORLD Premiere Broadcast of "A Christmas Carol" prsented by WION Radio of Ionia, MI!

10PM - At the concolusion of "A Christmas Carol" we then will be joined by Randy Sherwyn who will present to our his 2012 version of Christmas Across the Lands! Randy will bring you all your favorite holiday songs plus keep you informed with all kinds of Holiday facts, stores and trivia! We have stocked Randy with plenty of coffee, so much that will keep Randy rocking you all the way through Christmas Day!

That's all tonight! Again look for the links on our Homepage which will be posted later tonight!

Merry Christmas from your friends here at SatelliteGuys!!

Ever since I was a young boy
I played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton
I must have played them all.........

Hard Core Candy Christmas

Hard Core Candy Christmas

Opps just researched it. Haven't heard it in years....but it is "Hard Candy Christmas"....Dolly Parton sings it. Its an old song meaning a family is so poor all they can afford is the (back then) 1 penny Hard Candy sticks for Christmas presents.

Christmas Party Hop? Brenda Lee song.One of my favs.

As an alternative,Jingle Hells Bells (aka a few of my favorite things). :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts