Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Andy William's said it best! IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

This is the time of the year we love the most! It's the Holiday Season and no matter what Holidays you celebrate its our chance to send you our best wishes and more importantly say THANK YOU and give back for all of our success over the past year!

THIS IS OUR 10TH YEAR GIVING BACK TO OUR MEMBERS!

There are a lot of sites on the internet but I don't know of anyone that gives back like we do here at SatelliteGuys! At SatelliteGuys we are more then a online community, for many of us we are an online family!

With that said it is time to announce details of our annual Holiday party, which will take place here in our CHAT ROOM on Monday Night, December 16th starting at 8PM. Our Holiday party will be also airing LIVE on SatelliteGuys Radio with your hosts WION Radio's on Jim Carlyle (known here at SatelliteGuys as "Radio") and myself! We will be playing your favorite Holiday Music, we will be taking your calls so you can send out your Holiday Greetings to other members and most importantly we giving away prizes for those who CALL IN on our TOLL FREE Hotline number!

Some of the prizes we will be giving away include a WINEGARD PATHWAY X2 from our friends from WINEGARD and DISH, as well as SatelliteGuys logo merchandise and MORE! Make sure your by your phone for this party so you can call in and win!

Then at 8:45PM ET (5:45 PM PT) we will draw a winner for the PLAYSTATION 4! And at 8:55PM ET (5:55 PM PT) we will give away the XBOX ONE DAY ONE RELEASE EDITION!

All users who are interested in winning the Playstation 4 or XBOX ONE need to PRE ENTER! To enter is simple, just go to http://www.satelliteguys.us/raffles.php and follow the prompts! YOU CAN'T WIN THESE PRIZES IF YOU DON'T PRE ENTER! The deadline for entries is 11:59PM ET on December 15th, so DON'T FORGET AND ENTER NOW!

At 9PM our holiday party will end with he WORLD PREMIERE of the 2013 Edition of WION Radios Rendition of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens! This years edition will be voiced by the technicians and engineers from WION Radio and the kids of the Ionia Blue Crew! (For those interested after the show is done, a CD version of the show will be made available with all donations going to the Ionia Blue Crew kids!)

For the winners of the prizes we will ship them to you the next day via UPS GROUND, we hope this gives enough time so they reach you by Christmas. For those who wish we can ship things second day air as long as the winner pays the difference in the cost of shipping the item.

The year 2013 was a tough year for SatelliteGuys financially as two of our main ad networks went out of business. But we still managed to pull through and are able to be able to say THANK YOU and give these great gifts away to our members! Our THANKS also go out to our Pub Members and Supporting Founders who were there for us this year and helped us keep our lights on again for everyone!

We hope you can join us! The links for our CHAT ROOM and special URL to tune in and listen to our LIVE call in radio show will be posted before the party.

From all of us here at SatelliteGuys we wish you all the best this holiday season and a safe and healthy new year!

Last edited:
Just entered. Thank you for doing this Scott. You can only enter once for each prize correct?

Are you able to enter for the PS4 and Xbox One? I'd like to be able to win one or the other, obviously I don't expect to be able to win both.

Yes, only one entry. I figured let's make it easy. :D

And yes you may enter for both. Although if you win both you might want to run from the large mob that is on its way to your house. :D

Entered!
Thanks Scott and Eva!

And yes you may enter for both. Although if you win both you might want to run from the large mob that is on its way to your house. :D

As much as I would love to have both Scott, if I just happened to win both I'd let you raffle off one of them again. The harder decision would be which one to keep. LOL

We could win both? I assumed you would could only win one of them, or if you did win both you had to choose which you want and the other would be re-drawn.

I won't be able to make the party chat, I have Lions tickets for the Monday night game.

Good luck to all (including myself...) on the Xbox & Playstation!

Do you have to present at the holiday party chat in order win the Xbox or ps? I plan on attending but you never know what can come up unexpectedly.

Do you have to present at the holiday party chat in order win the Xbox or ps? I plan on attending but you never know what can come up unexpectedly.
No, for the XBOX and Playstation you DO NOT need to be there... but to win the other prizes you DO have to be there, and will have to CALL IN to win. :D

Phoenicia, this is Ernestine....

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'll be celebrating my first day at the new job, I should be online :)

Thanks as always, Scott&Eva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)