SatelliteGuys Holiday Party Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if it's "A white horse jumped in mud."

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have entered. I hope to win the Xbox One, but if I win the PS4 I will be happy too. :D

I'm not going to enter for either. I can't/won't use them so I'd rather have someone who can get some fun out them win... ;)

My daughters would absolutely love either one of these prizes! Thank you Scott & Eva. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

So was this easier to enter then previous contents with only one entry needed and no CAPTCHA? :)

Good luck to everyone!

Merry Christmas!

YES! Much appreciated compared to the CAPTCHA that I couldn't even read.

Oh yea much easier.On the negative side,the captcha was like a game in and of itself.:D

So much better having one entry. Hard to believe that it's already been another year. Time flies.

Very happy only have to do one entry and no captcha. Easier and levels the "playing" field so to speak lol. Got a boy that would very much enjoy this.

I also prefer this entry method. You hear it a lot, Scott, but thanks for all you, Eva, and the staff do.

Thank you Scott and Eva! We truly appreciate all you do to bring us this forum. I am proud to help out in my small way with a pub membership and cannot put into words all of the aggrevation that this place has saved me over the years. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts